Pages

Friday 10 August 2018

Quick Narrative[The two boys forget something.

L.I: To write a quick narrative.
This week for writing everyone chose out of 4 photos what they would like to do for their narrative. Then we went away and spent only 40 minutes to write it. I decided to choose the 4th photo of a knight and giant monster. We had to use a narrative planner and write the orientation, problem, events, and solution. The title of my narrative is "The fight of Aymara and Jaheim" which are the main characters names. The steps that we went over when writing is B.P.D.E.P which stands for Brainstorming, Planning, Drafting, Editing, and Publishing. When editing we had to correct any spelling, sentences, or non-interesting or unnecessary ideas. You can read my finished narrative above (or below from the link), and look at the photo I used to base my story off.


No comments:

Post a Comment