Pages

Tuesday 20 November 2018

Reading

Today i had to finish off my work witch is the 5 main characters in the story i have to ask them different question that is not in the book the 5 question i i got to ask my characters  how old are you,what do you like to do in your own time. After i did my 5 question about my characters i went on to and different characters i went on mum i ask mum a lost of question the question i ask her was so you like to clean up our do you like to play sport do you like to play music in your own time yes or no.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angelica,
    I like your DLO. The only thing I ask you to do with the DLO is to put an explanation of what's happening and fix the spelling mistakes. Besides that I have no other feedback for your DLO. Can you change the 'i' into an 'I'? I learnt that the father, mother, Matt, and Barry are the main characters. Thank you!

    Keep the work up!

    ReplyDelete